JOIN THE HILLCREST SPORTS AND RECREATION GROUP
|Learn To Skate||2016/2015||$325|
|Minor Peewee /Major Peewee||2009/2008||$525|
- Register online for your division by clicking here. Once you are in the registration page click on the Hockey Canada Icon on the right side. Log in to your account. New players must first set up an account before registering. A Hockey Canada ID will be assigned automatically by the system to new registrants.
- Upon registration completion, print your registration.
- Mail a copy of your registration and a cheque – made payable to Hillcrest Sports and Recreation Group – to: 100 Lady Fenyrose Avenue, Maple, ON L6A 0E1
- Payment in full is required at the time you register, a player will not be allowed on the ice until payment has been received in full.
- Early Bird Registration payment MUST be received prior to April 24, 2018 in order to receive the discount or full payment will apply.
- Please ensure to have your Birth Certificate Registration Number (NOT Certificate Number). If you do not have a Canadian Birth Certificate, a passport or a child birth reference number of the country he/she was born in will be sufficient.
- Fees will not be pro-rated due to late registration
- Reminder that one member of each family must complete the Respect in Sports prior to a player going on the ice for practise or games. See GTHL website for the on-line registration www.gthlcanada.com of the Respect in Sports. ( if you have already completed this you do not have to do it again. )
- Any problems registering, please contact email@example.com
- FOR REFUNDS CLICK ON THE INFORMATION THEN RULES.